
So, we're trying out this blog thing so that everyone at home has a way to keep up with those that are serving away from home. I've always wanted a personal blog, but just haven't ever gotten around to starting it. So, now I get to start a blog that isn't just about me. This blog is about God and what God is doing in the lives of the people at Sheridan Lutheran and in the lives of all those we serve. In February our first mission teams to use this blog will head to Tanzania. I'm excited that those team members will have a more immediate and effective way to share their experiences. It's my prayer that you're stopping by this blog to check up on your friends and family, see how you can pray for them and the mission God is taking them on, or to just see what God's up to in the lives of servants from Sheridan. God Bless!